The Annual JIE Engineers’ Week is the premier event for Engineers across the Caribbean and the region interested in professional growth and innovation.
The JIE will be presenting an impressive program of events for this year’s conference, covering a wide range of topics relevant to engineers and the public at large. We expect to receive a number of high-level representatives from academia and industry practitioners who will present on topics including energy, structural engineering, infrastructure planning and development, design and manufacturing, maintenance, contract administration and procurement, electronics and ethics in engineering.
- To advance the understanding and application of engineering with respect to development through engineering innovations.
- To promote the exchange of technical, scientific and professional knowledge on engineering innovations, to better serve the interests and welfare of JIE members, the engineering profession in general and the public in Jamaica and the wider Caribbean.
The target audience shall be engineers and related professionals engaged in professional activities related to the delivery of Engineering projects, the control of public finances and the design, construction, operation or maintenance of infrastructure.
Why attend Engineers’ Week Conference
Engineers’ Week is undoubtedly an exciting event which will present endless opportunities such as:
- Excellent networking opportunities with potential clients and project leaders
- Understanding local and regional issues, solutions and lessons learnt
- Identifying potentials for growth going forward
- Information sharing